Jewish Fiction .netClick to Donate
Jewish Fiction .net is a prestigious online literary journal, unique among all English-language Jewish journals today because only Jewish Fiction .net is devoted exclusively to publishing fiction. We are therefore very proud to be able to fill this niche within the international Jewish literary community.
In our first nine years, we are honoured to have published fiction by such eminent writers as Elie Wiesel, Aharon Appelfeld, Nava Semel, A.B. Yehoshua, Chava Rosenfarb, Steve Stern, Savyon Liebrecht, Gabriel Josipovici, and Yoram Kaniuk, as well as many fine writers not yet well-known. We have published 400 stories or novel excerpts, originally written in fifteen languages (Italian, Spanish, French, Danish, English, Hungarian, Russian, Romanian, Serbian, Turkish, Polish, Croatian, Hebrew, Ladino, and Yiddish), and we have readers in 140 countries.
At Jewish Fiction .net we:
- Bring together in one place first-rate Jewish fiction from many different countries, thus allowing readers to experience simultaneously the rich diversity that exists within Jewish culture and the core elements that unite us
- Build a bridge and a dialogue between Jewish writers around the world
- Serve as a vehicle for fostering new Jewish writing and encouraging emerging Jewish writers of talent
- Link Jews to Jewish culture and build pride in Jewish heritage, thus contributing to Jewish continuity
- Increase Jewish literacy (in two senses: reading by Jews and reading of Jewish texts)
- Make Jewish Fiction .net accessible to all readers by providing it free-of-charge.
We are very excited about our journal’s successes during its first nine years, and you, by contributing to Jewish Fiction .net, are playing a crucial role in helping us to continue achieving these important goals. Due to our commitment to provide a journal that is free of charge and accessible to all, our only source of revenue is readers like you. So your contribution is significant in supporting the continuation of our journal.
A donation of $54 will help pay for the editing of a story. A donation of $120 will assist in offsetting the ongoing, significant costs of maintaining our journal. A donation of $250 will contribute to the long-term stability of Jewish Fiction .net and allow us to build creatively for the future.
With your help we look forward to many more years of publishing first-rate Jewish-themed fiction from around the world. Thank you for supporting Jewish Fiction .net!
Donate via Credit Card or eCheck
How do I know that my donation was made successfully?
Do I get a receipt?
Is my donation private?